Erica online

Sunday, March 21

I did something "computery"!!! How's that for proper English?

Yvonne set up my mini-poll for word of the day and I actually managed to use it!
Wow! So now the Word of the Day will be on the mini-poll!!! So pro!

On a totally different topic:

In my marriage, I'm the unpredicable one. My husband is very stable, and reliable.
(which is what I like about him)
I'm the one who gives him an ulcer because he's always nervous about what I might do next. hee hee hee

So, its very rare that he is the one who throws me for a loop! But he did it last night. He asked me what I'd think about having a third child!!!! Whoa!!!!!

He's the one who said, "nope, no way, no more kids, we're done". And once he's made up his mind, its pretty much gonna stay that way.
So when he said that, YIKES!!! I was shocked.

I was like, "no way, not right now" but its really cool to know that door MAY be still open to us. Not now but maybe someday......
Erica at 8:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home