Erica online

Monday, March 22

I just did my TO DO list for today and it has 14 items on it. Ahhhhh!!!!

I may have to sacrifice some efficiency for my sanity and for time with my kids.
I was thinking (VERY EARLY) this morning about how I live my life.
Very fast paced, and efficient.

I learned well from my mother who is a very efficient multi-tasker. I pride myself on how much I can get done in a day.

The down side to this, is that I'm always tired and my kids get put on the back-burner far too often.
Mu husband can drive me crazy with his meticulous and slow ways, and how he only does ONE thing at a time! Urggggggg.....but its just that which makes him a great dad!

When he plays with the girls, they have his full attention.
I could stand to SLOW DOWN a little and be more like him.

Starting now.......I have only 2 of 14 things done on my list but I'm going to have a tea party with my daughters.......
Erica at 9:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home