Erica online

Sunday, March 28

I hope people don't think I'm totally conceited when it comes to my kids.
Whenever I talk about my girls, it gives me such joy that I start to "bubble over".

I really DO think they are awesome and amazing individuals.
I'm fascinated by the ways they are the same and how they are different.

I'm proud of how well they get along with each other, and tickled by the way they bicker over silly things.

I'm amazed at how they share and take turns, and flabbergasted when they don't.

In every aspect of their little lives, they fascinate and overwhelm me. Feelings of pride, love, adoration, admiration, and frustration flood my life everyday.

So, it thrills me to be out in public and chat with other people about my life at home. I'm totally intrigued by what other people perceive about my children. And I'm so excited when others can see the joy my kids carry with them.

It doesn't occur to me until I'm home later, that people could be bored with talking about my kids. MAYBE the world doesn't revolve around my kids.....WHAT????

And its always in the reflective times I think, hmmmmm.....maybe I should thanks when people tell me how cute my kids are. Maybe, "I know" isn't an appropriate answer. But the truth is....I KNOW! I think they are freaking adorable. Not just physically, but all around SWEET.

So I apologize if I've ever bored you with stories about my kids. I seriously can not help it, I'm so in love with my girls. They are endlessly fasninating to me. And maybe I'm a little PROUD of how cute they are...I can't help it.

Here's my new goal. I'll save my joy over my kids for people who think they rock too. And if I see people start to get a little annoyed with my "kiddie conversation" I'll try to always have a current event on hand to talk about.....

So Rebecca......hmmm.....how about that Iraq, eh? Doesn't that just suck?
or
The other day Isabella.....oh.....So what's the deal with Charles and Camilla?

There, so now I have a plan....
Erica at 11:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home