Erica online

Wednesday, March 24

Geese! Geese! I heard Geese! A whole flock of them flying over my house!
Spring is coming! Spring is coming! Finally, its coming!

That's the happiest I've ever been to see a goose in my life!
It just seems like this has been the winter that wouldn't end but seeing those
geese! Yah!

I just got back from Breathe which was great. It was fabulous feeling so connected.
That was wonderful.

And as we played in the back yard, (its so nice out right now) I had a chat with Rebecca. I asked who she played with in the nursery and she said...
"Oh mommy, I played with Cherish. And with Anneka." pause "And I think Anneka is cute"!!!!

She cracks me up, my little girl and her opinions. She's funny.

ps Yesterday's word of the day: fordo means to overcome with fatigue. According to the stats, some of you knew that one, I think I need some harder words!
Erica at 12:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home