Erica online

Sunday, April 4

Tonight two Jehovah's Witnesses came to the door.
I tried excusing myself as we were eating dinner (and I didn't want to talk to them) but they asked when they should come back.

And I told them, if its okay with them, not to.

Now I am racked with guilt. I wasn't rude or anything but they looked so disappointed.
And I really could see the concern and good intention in their eyes. They really believe in bringing a message of hope to people and that's a beautiful thing. I admire their faith, commitment, and heart of compassion.

And while I'm not willing to change religions or beliefs or anything because I felt for these two young men....I do feel I wish I could make them feel better somehow.

So I prayed for them as they walked away from my house.........
Erica at 7:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home