Erica online

Friday, April 23

My daily psychoanalysis-insight into my quirky self:

At Breathe, we were filling out the surveys and my friend Cindy pointed out to me that most of my responses along the spectrum(1 to 7) were actually ones or sevens.

Its true....I'm very much an all or nothing kind of person. Not that I'm manic or anything but I tend to grab the bull by the horns. Or avoid the bull completely.

I live my life in a way that may not be the healthiest. I go-go-go and do it all, then crash and do nothing. I suppose this may be a downside to my personality. Mediocrity, middle ground, pacing one's self, do part of it now and part later....these are not really my strong points.

I never realized that about myself before. Maybe every once in awhile I should try to have a day that's a 4! Not whoo-hoo! And not jump off the Disraeli! Just kind of niceand easy. But it also sounds booooooo-ring! Not very memorable.

Oh well, I guess I can't have it all....which is the point of this insight.
So I'm going to stop writing now because I 'm just going around in circles now.
Erica at 9:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home