Erica online

Thursday, June 24

In response to Yvonne's challenge, I'm trying the Stream of Consciousness Exercise....here goes.....

therapeutic energy going to amass greatly in the five minutes my life is so short, youth fades too fast and the kids are now different too different a big gap, fear sets in to an irrelevant church that has no meaning to a mean generation so cruel, hard on each other hating, hating, hating authority, how can this have happened, does the pendulum need to swing back, will my babies be okay with all the mean kids, no parents, jobs jobs jobs working all the time have to make money leave the kids to care for themselves nobody to watch over them and become these angry people with mean spirits nazis, nazis took the youth, these youth these same youth today with hard hearts no conscience, no parents no loyalty, god protect from these energetic hands with hard hearts, drugs and more drugs whatever feels good nothing is bad, nbothing is wrong, as long as you don't get caught, there is no relevance to morality, sunday school stories are a joke , do you believe in the Bible, why? prove it to me nobody loves me, you don't love me, stop saying that, it can't be true

Whoa! That went pretty fast. It wasn't five minutes but I had to stop because the phone rang and I had to answer it.

Wow! That surprises me, its pretty dark. But that could be because I just got in from work. And the weight from working with the teens usually stays with me for a few hours after work. I love them so much, and to love them is to carry a heavy weight. It is a frightening lost generation but they are chosen of God so there is so much trying to stop them from ever caring about anything.

I wish I had the ability to light a fire of passion in the hearts of people my age to work with youth. Somehow to make how I feel about them contagious. They are the most lost people I've ever met and searching so desperately for love, so easy to love.

Anyway, that was a great exercise, I don't think I even realized how passionate I am about this subject and how dark it is. No wonder I get so overwhelmed sometimes. I probably should.
Erica at 9:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home