Erica online

Monday, September 13

Comedians always have a "set" which they use as their material for the audience.
Isabella is always working on her set. Instead of getting a summer job at McDonald's when she's a teen, I'll be booking her at Rumor's.

Yesterday, she was working on the Farmer in the Dell set. This is where she replaces the word with various other locations (eg. the farmer in the cabin, the farmer in the grandma etc). This is hysterical to Rebecca. So Isabella just keeps it coming until Rebecca is laughing so hard she almost barfs.

Well, this morning Bella was feeling particularly energetic. She had Rebecca in stitches before 7:30 am! She started her set with a little of the P.J.s bit. This constitutes doing a silly dance while singing "I'm in my p.j.s, I'm in my p.j.s". Trust me. Classic bit.

Then she threw in some of her "Farmer in the Dell" material from yesterday, and added some of her stinky feet, stinky feet stuff from early summer.
It was quite a successful set. The audience (Rebecca) laughed to point of hurling. (almost).
Now all I need is a little microphone, a baby stool and a tiny brick wall and we're in business!
Erica at 9:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home