Erica online

Sunday, April 3

Let's Re-Cap!

Its been a busy few days, I've either been running to catch this run-away train that is my life or been fast asleep trying to beat this stupid virus. This awful cold virus is an unwanted guest in my sinuses, but its a little dull and won't take the hint that it isn't wanted. Its time for my sinuses to stop being so polite and kick that virus to the curb!!!

Let's see....what haven't I blogged about?

On Wednesday we took friends out for dinner and a show. Dinner being fabulous Japanese food and the show being a display of nausea, uneasiness and general anxiety in my friend Yvonne.

My husband laughed heartily all night long! He got a kick out seeing her squirm at a) the different food b) being asked to catch a raw egg , followed by a bowl of rice and then a knife...each request making her more nauseated than the last...D.J. thinking each request was funnier than the last.
(Her agony was his great pleasure, go figure!) and finally c) DJ convinced Yvonne to eat a chicken liver.....quite an adventurous evening was had by all. I think they are still our friends?????? hee hee hee

Thursday and Friday were shopping, organizing, work-outs, play-dates, cleaning, more organizing followed by more cleaning, bike riding, work and more cleaning. Phew!

Saturday, my little family spent the day at the cabin. The girls played in the snow all day and consequently slept like a rock in the evening. I had the pleasure of a run in nature just before we headed back to the city. It was a pleasant surprise to find that I could run farther than I was able to bicycle last year! Quite an improvement!

And today....church rocked! This afternoon a workshop on children's ministry, rocked! And tonight, church rocked encore!
Good job churchin' it up, church folk! Keep up the good churchin' and keep on churchin' it!
Church.
Ha ha ha
What a funny word.
Seriously, just say it.
Church.
Church. Church. Church.
Church.
ha ha ha
Erica at 9:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home