Erica online

Saturday, November 19

Day Off...

D.J. is taking a course for work every Tuesday and Thursday evening and all day Saturdays for two weeks. This means no day off for me on Saturday. Usually on Saturdays, I clean or do work and he takes the kids for a few hours giving me a chance to do other kinds of work.

I figured I have a choice. I could just try to get all my work done and keep the kids or just not.
I chose not. Instead I took the day off. After dropping him off at his course, I picked up a babysitter and dropped her off with my kids, and went to a movie with my friend Cindy.

All-in-all, I'd say I made the right decision. The kids had fun playing with the sitter and I enjoyed watching "North Country".
Good movie. (I cried a couple times though)
Good day.
Erica at 5:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home