Erica online

Sunday, March 19

State of Mind...

I have not posted on my blog in the last few days.
Not because I have nothing to say but because I have so much to say.
It seems there has not been a static moment among my neurons in the last 5 days.
Since I am still formulating my thoughts on many of these revelations, I will not put
them "out there" just yet.

Rather, I will tell those who read this blog, that I am alive, and not brain dead.
I am processing my tenets regarding the following:
  • relationships
  • the value of friendship
  • compromise
  • gender issues (the limitations of femininity esp. in area of authority)
  • true (God-given) leadership vs. position and titles
  • fear of leaders
  • fear of leading
  • religious attitudes vs. freedom
  • fear of intimacy
  • fear of the lack of intimacy
  • the need for validation in pieces of identity that I have owned

So what's this all about...I know I am usually a person who questions and values truth, but this is ALOT of questions...even for me!!!

Does this have anything to do with turning 30 in a few months?

Erica at 5:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home