Erica online

Monday, April 10

Back in Winnipeg...

My little family and I just returned from 3 days in Regina, SK. We spent time at a prophetic conference at a church there. It was quite the experience. This brought much perspective to my life and circumstances.

I really enjoyed my kids! They are amazing little people, I love the way they dance, and sing.
I envy their freedom. I love the way they pray...without any pretense or high fallooting mumbo jumbo, just honesty.

The kids slept on the way there so my husband and I had time to talk. We spent time as a family at the church, at the park, in restaurants and my cousin's house. No working or school or rushing around, just talking and enjoying each other's company. It was very restful.

On the way back, we chatted and listened to my girl's give their perspective on God, the angels, worship and prayer. I learned a lot and taught a little.
Children are a blessing!
Erica at 9:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home