Erica online

Tuesday, July 11

Hello Again...

We returned from our holiday at the lake. We had a great time, and ate a lot of sm'ores.
The girls have great tans and I look slightly darker than white.
DJ looks fabulous!

We fished, and ate fish. We went canoeing, and swam alot. We did not eat spam alot.
We played on the beach.
We entertained my brother's family and my sister.
We went for walks, visited a museum, and went for lots of bike rides.
I fell off a bike.
You know that saying, "easy as falling off a bicycle"? Well, its not as easy as it looks and its quite painful. But that's another story for another day.

We went strawberry picking. We went to an old beach where DJ found some real arrowheads.
It was a wonderful week.

We got back Sunday evening, so I spent yesterday weeding the garden, doing laundry, grocery shopping and planning a bridal shower.
Phew!
I need another vacation!

Bridal Shower???
Yes! My lovely friend Cindy (aka Come on Barbie let's go party) is getting married!
Soon!
So we're whippin' up a grand party for her.

I better get crackin! Time's a wastin!
Erica at 8:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home