Erica online

Wednesday, June 28

Questions are Annoying...

My kids have a lot of questions. (wonder where they get that from?)
They question everything I do and say...why, why, why!!!!
Mostly its a good thing but there are times when it is very annoying.

I'm glad God is not as irritated with me as I am with my kids.
(at least I hope not)

I'm glad there is a place for questions that is healthy and safe.
Lately I really relate to words from this song...

What is it that keeps the elders falling on their faces?
What is it that keeps the creatures crying holy, holy, holy?
What is it that keeps the cherabim, serafim and the angels in order?
Won't someone please turn on the light?
God, please turn on the light.

See?
I'm not the only one with questions.
Erica at 1:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home