Erica online

Tuesday, August 8

CRA-A-A-ZY Long Weekend...

The itinerary for my August Longweekend was packed with fun, friends and family.

Friday night
  • visiting with long-last family from B.C. and Hong Kong
  • movie
  • laughing, playing pool and goofing in hotel lounge
  • glaring at Hamilton Tiger Cats (football players) who returned to hotel lounge after having defeated our beloved Winnipeg Blue Bombers. (okay sometimes I wasn't glaring, I was just checking them out!)
Saturday
  • breakfast with cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, siblings and grandma
  • preparing food for wedding rehearsal for close friend for whom I was to be matron of honor
  • hair appointment
  • driving out to wedding site (a farm outside of Steinbach)
  • wedding rehearsal time
  • food and mingling with Cindy's new in-laws (good people!)
  • hit the hotel with Cindy and Gail to stay up all night giggling, praying and crying as blessed our lovely friend who is leaving us for her new groom who lives in B.C.
Sunday
  • hair, make-up, clothes (after very little sleep) *pictures to follow*
  • pictures
  • wedding
  • awesome prayertime
  • reception and saying good-bye to my buddy (more crying)
  • nap
  • hosting family reunion at my house for about 40 people with food for 50 people
  • put kids to bed
  • go to the Greek Islands, Africa and the Caribbean (folklorama pavillions)
  • hang out in hotel bar with relatives (more laughing)
Monday
  • lunch and shopping with cousins and daughters
  • add Grandma, aunts and mom for coffee
  • hanging out and walking on the river walk at the forks
  • watch the boys shoot some pool
  • supper and put the kids to bed
  • go to Cuba and Chile
  • bid farewell to hilarious relatives whom I won't see for another few years
  • pack for a few days away with my little family
Now I'm off to Rock Lake with my husband and girls to rest and relax for a week.
Erica at 8:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home