Erica online

Monday, April 26

Another insight into Erica:
(Don't worry I'll stop talking about ME soon. Insight into me will become boring real quickly)

I was thinking about the way companies package their goods to catch our attention, and get us to buy products.

New! Improved! Better formula! All New! New Formula! etc....

None of that works on me. I couldn't care less about the formula.....and what was soooooooo wrong with the original that they keep having to improve it?

But if my eyes catch the words "20% more" "bonus sample" "half off" "free sample"
well, NOW we're talking!

If I feel like I'm getting more for my money, or something free. OR a wicked bargain, then I'll pay attention.

What does this say about me? I'm fruggal? Good with money? Tight-fisted? A bargain hunter? Cheap? I think they all apply.

Quality-shmality....I want to save a buck!

What difference will this information make to your life today?
None what-so-ever!

Like I said at the beginning, insights into Erica are really quite boring and pointless. I shall try to come up with some deep, life-changing spiritual truth for tomorrow's blog.
Erica at 7:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home