Erica online

Friday, May 28

Hooray! I'm an aunt! Again!

Last night my brother and sister-in-law had a baby boy.
10 lbs 1 oz and his name is Cael (pronounced Kale) Tor???
(pronounced Tore but I'm not sure how its spelled).

So that's really cool.

Also I've got a chance to spend lots of time with my niece and nephew. Its been lots of fun.

Yesterday we went for a walk, and we got a lot of looks. People kept asking, are they all yours? I as tempted to say yes just to get a reaction.

The oldest Brooke just turned 6, and then there are two 3 year olds (nine months apart) and an almost two year old.
So physiologically they could all be mine. But it was a sight.

It was cute city all day, but I'll highlight a couple moments:

Sitting in McDonalds with 4 little tykes belting out the "Thank you Father" song before we ate. We had the whole restaurant staring at our table. It was precious.

Walking past a man who was smoking, my nephew said (loudly)"Dat man is moking yots. He's donna die!" Luckily, he was nice man and he just laughed.

And this morning, Brooke was teaching Rebecca how to do things "properly". She told her" I can teach you how to do things propular.
Its so great how they can just make up words and they make total sense.

And Isabella is just getting a kick out of this whole deal. She's running, jumping and hollering because she loves having an audience. Her cousin keeps saying "She's crazy!".

So ask me if I want to have four kids....
Erica at 8:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home