Erica online

Wednesday, May 19

I'm officially registered for beach league now!!!

Whhoooo-hhooooo! I'm excited but a little nervous as I'm not in the physical condition I had planned on at this juncture.
(See yesterday's blog for proof! :)

So my team name for women's doubles is Orville Ready Blocker.
(Aren't we clever???? hee hee hee)

Some other options we considered were:

Itsy Bitsy Spiker
To Kill a Blocking Nerd
Notorious D.I.G.
Serving John Malkovich
Beavis and Bump-head
Serves you right
E! True Volleyball Story
Team Ibuprofen
Weak Side Story

And we considered just to cause trouble on the schedules, calling ourselves....

Cancellation
No Show
Postponed
or
Default

But we figured the M.V.A. wouldn't be too happy with us. It'd be funny though.

So Orville Ready Blocker it is.
And you're all invited out to watch us play....anytime...in August.
(wait til we're in shape, tanned, and have worked out the bugs of playing together....then they'll be less profanity! ;)





Erica at 2:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home