Erica online

Saturday, June 26

Perhaps I should be proud or very worried about my children's level of intelligence. When your children start to outsmart you at the ages of 1 and 3, it is either a sign of their genius or a serious lack of intelligence on my part.

This morning I was trying to clean and Isabella kept hanging on me. Usually I say, "Okay, see you later." And she says, "Okay bye" and runs away for a few minutes so I can get something done.

I tried it this morning, "Okay see you later Bella" and she replied, "I naw go in annie wur."
SO that trick is no good anymore.

Then tonight after supper, we were in the car and D.J. was telling the girls it was time to go to bed when we got home.
Rebecca piped up, "I tell you a deal. I watch Arthur and then go to bed. Okay?"

Now she's using the same "deal" stuff we use on her. They are starting to negotiate. Very scary.

How did they get so big, so fast?
Erica at 9:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home