Erica online

Tuesday, August 10

We are currently without water.
Ahhhhh!

A big old waterpipe broke on our street around 2pm so we've had no water all day.
Its something you take for granted til its not running out of the tap. (Like washing your hands automatically after using the bathroom. You got to the tap, and you forgot again. No water)

They will work on it again tomorrow but for now the City just put a big water-tank trailer for the whole neighboorhood on the road....Right in front of OUR HOUSE!!!!

Great for two reasons:
1. I don't have to walk too far to fill my containers.
2. I'm actually meeting my neighbors who are coming to fill up at the "water cooler".
That's pretty neat. Most of these people I've never met, now they're hanging out in my yard to get some water. I met two new (old) neighbors in a spce of 30 seconds.

Did you know a watermain break could be a GOOD thing?
Erica at 10:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home