Erica online

Saturday, August 7

My kids are still asleep and here I am, wide awake! I woke up at 7:30am...all chipper and ready to go, and my kids are sleeping in...will wonders never cease?

Now I have some blogging time...what can I say???

I went to Rock Lake camp this week for two days with my kids. The time with my kids was great...playing, exploring, swinging, swimming, eating...all good. Then there is lamb's quarters. Where they take your kids for an hour in the morning, and you go do whatever you want. Highly recommend that!

But the time I spent with God was truly amazing. He is really the best therapist I know.
I didn't even get prayer, I didn't get demons cast out, I didn't cry, or thrash out whilst foaming at the mouth. Just quietly being in His presence was all I needed. Just to be surrounded. Like a warm blanket. I felt all kinds of anger just melt away.

It wasn't that the worship team was amazing. The speaker wasn't Mr.Mind-blowing theologian. It was just God's presence. Simple. They asked God to come, and said thank-you. That's all.

And to watch my girl's reaction to the presence of God was truly incredible. They were dancing and singing, and laughing and crying. (hey, even I didn't cry). Rebecca's eyes were shining the whole two days. During the first church service, she said THREE times "I LOVE this place!"

Me too. Wherever, there is God's presence. I LOVE that place!
Erica at 8:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home