Erica online

Monday, July 26

I am really enjoying my time away from working.  I am feeling very free and have been acting like myself again.
Who is myself?
 
I shall try to describe me:
 
 crazy, dippy, dizzy, featherbrained, flighty, frivolous, giddy, illogical,imprudent, , inappropriate, irrational, ludicrous , nitwitted,  preposterous , ridiculous,  wacked out,
 
These are all the synonyms for "silly" that I thought applied to me.
 
There were some that I thought were a bit harsh:

asinine, brainless , empty, empty-headed , harebrained, idiotic, ignorant, , immature, 
(okay, immature I'll give them--at times) irresponsible, , meaningless, muddle-headed, nitwitted, nonsensical, pointless, preposterous, puerile, senseless, simple, simple-minded, stupid, unintelligent, unreasonable, unwise, vacuous,  witless
 
Really!!!!!!!    Meaningless!  Pointless!  Ignorant!  Unwise!  Stupid!
 
As a synonym for SILLY???  As a silly person I am truly offended, I am silly but I'm not stupid or pointless.  Isn't that a bit of a harsh connotation for silly?
 
(I can be officially classified as over-sensitive now, I have been offended by a thesaurus!)
Erica at 9:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home