Erica online

Sunday, July 18

Haven't posted since we left for the lake.
We're back now and the weather was beautiful, it was grand.
The mosquitoes were plentiful but not on the sand.
(Hey that rhymed)
 
The beach was great but there was reason for some alarm.
Rebecca was playing (flirting) with a 15 year old boy.
He was graciously building a sandcastle with her, and she was
completely enamored with him.
 
When they were playing on the dock and she was watching him with
much interest, he started to paddle away from the dock on his innertube.
She yelled after him, "Wait!  We have to tell you something."
 
So he stopped, and asked what.  She blushes and says, "I love you" and then
runs away.
 
I think my heart stopped when I heard her. 
If she is going to start having crushes at 3 years old, they are going to have to invent
something a little stronger than valium for my nerves during her teen years.
God help me!
 
Here is Rebecca giving Isabella a riding lesson at the cabin:


Erica at 10:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home