Erica online

Tuesday, July 6

Some poo stories....

No, its not pooh stories a la A.A. Milne but its poo stories courtesy of my children's imaginations...

First, Rebecca had a poop on the potty yesterday. She looked at it(which is necessary when you are 3 years old) and said, "Oh my poo is brown. Just like daddy."
D.J. thought that was pretty funny.

Secondly, I was changing Isabella's diaper when the phone rang so I let her run around commando while I talked on the phone. Classic mistake.
It was my sister so I talked a little longer than I should have. Isabella walks up to me with her hand out, "was dis mom?".

Hmmmmmm...what is that? Oh yes, that is poop on your hand!
She had pooped in three spots on the carpet and then wiped her butt with her hand.

So, I got blessed with TWO poop stories and ONE day. What a lucky girl I am. How many mothers can say that? How many want to?

So, we're off to the lake in the morning but my hubby is taking the laptop with us so I'll be blogging from the lake. Hopefully I will not have any poop stories to tell...
Erica at 10:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home