Erica online

Sunday, August 22

Wow! I'm so proud of what I did in the workshop at the cabin this weekend.

I made a replica of the toy organizer they sell in the stores for $50-$60.
The ones with colored plastic bins. Except I made it to fit the plastic boxes that
wipes come in, so I don't even have to buy the bins.

The bins cost me nothing, as I had been saving them anyway. (Why? I am cheap!)
And the shelf cost me nothing because I made it out of an old kitchen cabinet door and two 2X4's that were in the garage. I just planed and sanded and voila! Good wood!
I am the McGyver of woodworking! hee hee

This makes me happy because a) I got to use my creativity and b) I'm cheap! and it was free.
I have a great hobby and its so great that its something D.J. and I can do together. He made a BEAUTIFUL DVD tower. (but he PAID for his wood!) ----pshaw----
ha ha ha

Erica at 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home