Erica online

Thursday, August 19

I'm starting to do some stuff for work again. Just a few things here and there that need to be taken care of to get ready for the fall. Yes...I said it....FALL!!!

Its already the middle of August so summer (it was what it was) is almost over. So we're almost back to work, back to swimming lessons, back to a schedule, and back indoors. What a sobering thought. But before you crack open the prozac, take a deep breath and think about some of the positive things about fall and winter....

1. no bugs
2. no dirt or sand on the floor
3. no messing with sunscreen before your kids go out the door (it'll be replaced by the snow suit wrestle)
4. Breathe starts again
5. okay, that's all I can think of BUT I tried to keep it positive.....points for effort?

Oh, I thought of an exciting one....Rebecca starts pre-school! Its totally exciting and scary all at the same time! I'm excited for her because she dreams about going to school but terrifying for me because I won't be there for ALL of her life anymore. What a milestone.
Erica at 8:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home