Erica online

Wednesday, August 11

My Kute Kid's Quute Quotes:

Yesterday Rebecca left the table for a minute to go to the bathroom.
When she came back she asked, "Did Isabella talk about me?"

I'm thinking...you're three years old, and already things you don't want said about you. Are they keeping "sister secrets" from us already? *panic* Its going to be an adventure raising two teenage girls, I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Today, after swimming with the girls, I was distracted as I was trying to get them both put into the car really quickly, so I only did up two of the three buckles on Isabella's seat belt. As I go to do up Rebecca's seatbelt I hear Bella yell, "Hey, you forgot the leff one!"

It wasn't actually the left one but its great that she is trying to distinguish her left from her right.

And lastly, we picked up DJ from the mall tonight so the kids were playing on the little rides that take a loonie. Rebecca got one of the horses on the carousel. She asked, "Do you know what this is?" I'm thinking circus, carousel, carnival... "Its a cowboy camp!"

I laughed so hard. In one the Veggie Tales video, Larry talks about going to cowboy camp. She saw the tent and the horses...put it together....Cowboy Camp!
Obviously!
Erica at 5:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home