Erica online

Tuesday, September 28

The good 'ole YMCA!

Tonight I overheard the most hilarious conversation at the Y when I took Rebecca swimming.
Okay, the conversation itself wasn't hilarious, it was more the context.

Two seniors were sitting in the lobby discussing important, current events. This 60-65 year old man and 60 year old woman were talking about whether or not Britany Spears and Kevin Federline should get married!!! Seriously!!!

They were talking about the details, "he has a child with another woman who is pregnant with his baby", "she is not mature enough to handle marriage" etc...

I couldn't believe my ears. Do seniors seriously care about this? I don't even care about this.
I laughed so hard. I know I should respect my elders, but that is just funny.
Erica at 8:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home