Erica online

Sunday, September 26

We are now connected with a link to popular culture!
Yes, we have cable again.

Wow! What a small and large change in our house.
We got it on Thursday afternoon, and the kids watched Treehouse on Friday morning.
Then we were gone to the lake, so tonight was the first time I've had a chance to watch t.v.

I sat down to watch Extreme Make-over Home Edition (which totally made me cry).
It was very sweet and touching.
Then I just relaxed and vegged and watched something called "Wife Swap".
Interesting.

Then I looked at the clock and realized it was 10pm!!!!! I didn't DO anything!
I just had 3 hours sucked out of my life and I didn't accomplish anything.

I could see this being a good thing if I were overwhelmed. It could be a good de-stressor every once in awhile. But this is not a habit I want to get into. I can see that it would be easy to do.

If I can't handle the temptation, we may have to cut the cable off again.
It'll be like all those reality t.v. shows. Can Erica handle the pressure of leaving the t.v off and doing her housework or paperwork for her job? Or will sit on her butt all evening eating?
Stay tuned to find out.


Erica at 10:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home