Erica online

Tuesday, September 21

Clean, clean, clean.

Today I did the pantry and the fridge. I took everything out, cleaned it out with bleach water and organized it all again.
Feels good to get rid of junk.

This evening, after Rebecca's swimming lesson, my whole family came over for one last BBQ.
Did you know today is the last day of summer?

It was great to be together with everyone. Catch up on people's lives and watch the little ones play with their cousins.
I rocked my 3 1/2 month old nephew to sleep. Holding a sleeping baby is so special. Peaceful. Soft. Warm. And they smell so good... Mmmmmmmm.....

I ate too much but that's okay because tomorrow I'm going to run 3 miles.
Sheeeeee-yah! And monkeys might fly outta my butt!

But seriously I should DO something, we had CHEESECAKE for dessert.
Erica at 10:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home