Erica online

Wednesday, October 27

Kid's Kutisms:
(My funny little girls, they amuse me so much.)

When D.J. returned from Brandon Isabella yelled, "My daddy! He didn't run away!"

I guess she had been thinking he ran away, she had said so a few days before. "Daddy ran away" and I said, "no he didn't he's just on a little trip" and she said, "maybe he ran away a little bit!". But I didn't realize she still thought that until she saw him and was so happy that he didn't run away.

Rebecca was cute this morning, as I was dressing her. I was doing up the buttons on her vest and she said, "No! Not my gum drop buttons!" in the little gingerbread man voice. I laughed so hard. (For those of you who haven't seen Shrek, this will not be funny)


Erica at 5:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home