Erica online

Thursday, July 14

Kkgnaaa, Kkgnaa, Phooooooooooo....

The night before last I was awakened in the early hours by an annoying bug; in the wee hours of this morning I was awakened by my husband.
***I won't make a joke here, its too easy...but feel free to fill in your own***

My husband has a talent for snoring that is quite remarkable. Its not just your run-of-the-mill "KKKKNNNNAAAAA" kind of noise. Just your regular pulling air through your sinuses and rattling your throat. That is for amateurs!

My husband's snoring has a sort of melodious beat to it. I'll try to write this in words...its difficult to explain. He draws air through his nostils in two short tugs, it vibrates in his sinuses and throat for a second and then he blows it out through his mouth in one long breath.

Its like a short-short-long rhythme. If I knew how to dance I might Cha-cha to it.

I lay awake listening to his unique music for awhile, and tried making up little songs to the rhythmes he was creating.
But I must remember something as I create. True creative genius is not appreciated until after the artist is dead. I must be patient before I release this new wave of snore music. The world just isn't ready for snore music. But someday....someday....
Erica at 9:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home