Erica online

Friday, July 1

Tooth Fairy Dreams...

The other day the girls had their first visit to the dentist.
Since that momentous occasion, Rebecca has been very consious
her dental hygiene. The cleanliness and shininess of teeth is priority one.

Once again I walked in on her staring into the mirror, mouth
WIDE open examining her pearly whites, making sure they are still
pearly white!

She offered to check the cleanliness of my teeth as well. I had a quick flash of her in a white lab coat with Dr. Seales written on the name tag so I consented to her inspection.

Upon seeing my fillings, she let out a sigh and exclaimed, "Mom! I hope when I'm bigger I can have jewellery for my teeth too!"

Hee hee hee
I knew there was a bright side to cavities...tooth jewellery!
Erica at 5:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home