Erica online

Saturday, June 11

Beach Babies...

Finally! A beautiful day! Hooray! Hooray!

We spent the whole day on the beach today. The girls love it there.
Its like they are on happy pills when they have sun and sand!

They were so happy and well behaved I just wanted to squish their cheeks and kiss their faces off.

The water is really high so when the kids saw the dock, Bella kept saying, "Holy Moly! Holy Moly!" about the water.

There is a rock on the beach that the kids climb up and stand on, but now that the water is so high, its surrounded by water. Rebecca decided she could still climb it. She slid down the sand dune, jumped across the rocks through the water and managed to climb it. Once she was on, she realized she was now surrounded by water and getting down was harder than getting up. I didn't jump in as I was curious to see how she would handle the situation. She just said, "Okay! Everyone REMAIN CALM! I know what to do. Just STAY CALM!"

ha ha ha She is so funny. She just talked herself through it, and mananged to climb back down with nary a scratch.
She also went swimming today. Brrrrrr....the water is still WAY too cold for me, but she was right in there with the big kids!!!!

I love summer!
I also love that my kids crash as soon as their cute little heads hit the pillow. I've been emailing and blogging all night! Nice and quiet!
Erica at 9:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home