Erica online

Friday, May 20

Garage Sale???

I have WAY too much stuff in my house. The time has come. It must go.

I'm still not sure what to do with it all but since its been so long that I've wanted to get rid of stuff, I've decided to outwit, outsmart and outplay the procrastinator in me. To motivate myself to do something I will irritate the neurotic in me.

I'm taking everything that needs to go out of the house and piling it in my living room. That way everytime I walk into the house I'll either FREAK OUT or get my butt in gear and do something about all the excess stuff.

I still haven't decided if I should just give it all away to a charity or something or if I should bite the bullet and have a garage sale. A garage sale is a big hassle but on the other hand, I could put the extra money towards a good training bike. And on the other hand, if I give it away, there may be people out there who need my stuff. Not sure what to do...

Any thoughts???
Erica at 9:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home