Erica online

Tuesday, May 17

Pot-Belly Hang-Over...

I've done it again.
Overdoing the alcohol gets a quick response from the body which says, "uh-uh-uh..too much!"
Well, over-eating is no different, you just replace a headache with a tummy ache.

Much like drinking (either to celebrate or to mourn) I use food as a pick me up.

Tonight I celebrated feeling better and having an appetite again. I hadn't eaten much in two days so that merits EXTRA food, does it not? My throat isn't sore anymore, so I can swallow LOTS of food! Hooray for me! Let's celebrate, with MORE food!

Now I feel sick to my stomach. The party is over. If I were a purger, I'd purge. But I'm not.
So, here I sit with a gut full of burger, wondering when I will learn.

Isn't there a 12 step program for everything? I'll go look it up on google and see if I can figure out how to cure my disease.
"Hello, my name is Erica and I'm an over-eater."
(Now you say, "Hello Erica")
Erica at 9:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home