Erica online

Thursday, May 5

Girls....

For all my complaints about having girls....Drama, Drama, Drama...I have to say there are days when I am so grateful that I have daughters.

They can be the sweetest, most thoughtful, darling little people. (Not that boys couldn't be sweet and darling.)

Its their innocence, delicate, sensitive nature that makes you want to love and protect them. There is something so sweet about little girls adoring their daddy, and being so bent on pleasing him.
Tonight Rebecca kept telling her daddy that he is her hero because he can fix things. He's an "ammmmmmaaaaazing hero". As he was fixing the car, she kept running into the house to get me to write him messages that she would bring out to him. The messages were all very similar, "Dear daddy, I love you. You are a smart hero. love Rebecca"
She was so happy, she was all smiles and giggles all evening. To see her so joyful and full of love is something I treasure in my heart.

Tonight during her prayers, she asked God for the two things she prays for most frequently.
A new van. And a baby brother.

Tonight she added a little twist. She asked if Jesus could "send me a baby that wouldn't be too much trouble for mom and dad" and "a new, grey van."

Bless her Lord, there is no one else like this girl.
Erica at 9:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home