Erica online

Monday, May 9

I Think I Can, I Think I Can...

I feel like the Little Erica that could. I put in a full day's work at the office and accomplished more than my goal. While I was doing the analysis on some data, I ran into a statistics problem. I had to look up some of the formulas and theory but once I got into it, all my "high-fallutin, university-learnin" came back to me. I was very happy.

I have been toying with the idea of going to graduate school. However, in the back of my mind was the nagging doubt that its too late. I feared that watching so much children's programming had melted my brains so much that I was past my prime fer book-learnin'! Being able to do a math problem and figure it out boosted my confidence and made me feel like maybe I can...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

I was flying high with that crazy little drug called confidence. I left work with a smile, picked up my kids, made them a fabulous meal, made my hubby's favorite stuffed peppers for him, and went to the gym and ran 2 miles.

Some days I feel like I can fly. Some days I don't. I'm glad today had some altitude. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
Erica at 9:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home