Erica online

Friday, June 17

Marital Therapy...

After 8 years of marriage, we decided its time to test the health of our relationship.
We could go to marriage counseling but that is too traditional so we'll do it our way.

We started playing co-ed 2's beach volleyball together.

I thought it'll either be great or horrible. Last night was great. So far, so good.
Nobody yelled at anyone, or swore or anything. Not even one, "move your ass!" from either of us. But then again, we were winning. We'll see how things progress over the summer.

D.J. was disappointed because they kept serving me. (Which is because that means that I am the one hitting back at them, because they don't want DJ hitting at them...for good reason!)

He complained that he didn't get to hit very much (the team we played was smart) and I got to do most of the hitting. Like I said, it was a GREAT game!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Excuse me while I go start a rumour that DJ hit a ball so hard, he knocked some girl's face right off!!! Let's see what I can do to keep this trend going....

hee hee hee
Erica at 5:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home