Erica online

Sunday, June 19

Down Cavity Lane...

Today is my brother's birthday. Happy Birthday Dwight!
We took our girls to the dollar store, and told them they could pick out any one thing that they wanted to give their uncle.

Rebecca picked bubblegum, and Isabella picked a pack of suckers.
They were both very proud of their choices, cause hey! what could be better than candy???

My husband saw the Popeye candy sticks (remember the fake cigarette candy) and remembered them from his childhood, so he bought a few packs.

This got me thinking about when I thought about candy like my daughters. I remember spending hours walking up and down the 7-11 aisles. Even as a youngster I loved to shop.

So here's a little trip down candy lane....
Remember....
Pop fizz
Pop Rocks
Popeye cigarettes
Licorice pipes
Gummy worms
Gummy Bears
Lick n'Dip candy
Gobstoppers
Skittles
Bubblicious
Pez Dispensers
Astro pops
Penny Candies
Nickel Candies
Blue Dolphins
Strawberry Marshmellows
Mike and Ikes
Hot Tamales
Goobers
Erica at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home