Erica online

Tuesday, June 28

Tragically Happy...

I was speaking to a friend today about how few people seem to be commenting on my blog site lately. She told me there is a correlation between the number of comments and the tone of the post. If the post is full of angst or tragedy, there are more comments. If the post has a light and happy tone, there are few, if any comments.

Lately, my posts have been very positive as life is good.
But I'm trying to think of something sad to say to get people to comment.

Sadly, the most tragic thing in my life right now is that people don't comment on my blog!!!
Ironic, no?

So instead of a tragic tale...I'll post a smile!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

p.s. It is worth mentioning that my sister ALWAYS comments. She is a loyal commentor and will be duely rewarded!!!
Erica at 5:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home