Erica online

Monday, July 18

Kute Kids Kwotes...

Lately Rebecca has been having some entertaining thoughts, here are some examples.

"Mom, there are a lot of neat things down by the bay, eh?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know, where the watermelons grow. They have creatures, critters and animals...like the bear without any hair...." etc, etc...

"Hey mom I have a joke."
"Okay, what is it?"
"Knock, knock"
"Who's there?"
"Poo"
"Poo who?"
"I have to go poop now" (bursts into fits of laughter)

"Rebecca, look! I have new outfit for you to wear! Its very pretty."
"I can't wear that!"
"Why not?"
"Its pink! Everyone will think I'm cute!" (bursts into tears)

"Mom I can't wait until I have a husband, then I can name him."

"Mom I'm going to have a baby girl."
"You keep asking for a baby brother, I thought you wanted a baby to be a boy."
"No, not a baby brother! I'll have my own baby for myself! You won't do it!"

After watching Prince of Egypt:
"I only like Ziporah and Moses. I don't like Aaron in this movie."
"Why not?"
"He has such a squished up face!"
(the animators made Aaron with a long thin face!)

She cracks me up!
Erica at 12:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home