Erica online

Sunday, August 21

Yesterday my joy, Today my pride...

Yesterday I expounded on the joys of having Isabella for a daughter. While she loves to make people laugh, Rebecca is horrified at the idea of people laughing at her.

My Rebecca would make any mother proud. She is intelligent, beautiful, elegant and dignified. I always enjoy our conversations, they are thought provoking and interesting. Rebecca enjoys laughing at Isabella's antics but does not enjoy people laughing in/on/around/at or about her. She wants to be treated like a big person and will not tolerate too much nonsense.

Well, last night she thought the idea of a night cap was clever, and decided to make one for herself out of a shirt. She explained, "If I use a 'nighthat' then my hair won't get messed up."

When she came out with a shirt pulled over her head, DJ and I burst out laughing. She was quite indignant!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We explained that she looked funny, and showed her a picture of herself. Once she got over our disrespectful laughter, she thought it was funny too.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Her spirits were lifted quickly simply by having her picture taken. She loves the camera!
Since we had the camera out anyway, she started posing and trying to make us laugh harder!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Even our Miss Thang can be a goof sometimes too! With the grace of God and my efforts I will attempt to let my little priss be a child in her childhood.
Erica at 2:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home