Erica online

Friday, September 9

My Mini-Me Girl...

Everyone has many different facets to their personality. We are different people to suit different situations. Eg. I can be a tough drill sargeant while running a youth center, and I can be a soft prissy princess at a cocktail party.

I am big on the soft, warm, fuzzy feelings. I love to love and be loved. But when I'm playing sports I'll hurt you, and make sure you don't get up again!!! (well, maybe not quite that aggressive but close! ;)

This morning Rebecca and Isabella were playing basketball with some boxes I'd set up with smaller balls. (*aside*I'm having trouble teaching Bella how to throw, she's a lefty!!!)

Rebecca threw a couple of balls. She stopped, and looked at me, "Mom, I have to get my stuff to play basketball." She ran up the stairs. When she came back down, she was wearing a tiara and long pink gloves with fur trim. With a big smile she said, "Okay, now I'm ready." She picked up the ball and continued to play basketball as "the queen".

Just like mom. No reason that princess and athlete can't go together! Perhaps the wardrobes don't really overlap but we'll deal with that later. Right now as long as she is scoring, feeling and looking fabulous doing it, we're all happy.
Erica at 10:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home