Erica online

Saturday, August 27

Supernatural Answer Arrives...

I was trying to find a former post about Rebecca's prayers but I can't seem to find it at the moment.
I posted a few months ago about Rebecca asking and praying for a new van. She would ask frequently if we could have a van, and I would tell her that we had no money for a van so she should ask God for one if she wanted one.

So she began to pray for a van. A red van.
Over the past couple months when she would ask when the van is coming, I would tell her I don't know HOW or WHEN, just keep asking God. I was frustrated with my helplessness (financially) to grant her request and sent her to God.

This Tuesday, old friends from the north came to Winnipeg. During their prayer time, they felt God tell them to give us their van. And they obeyed.
We got our new van today. It is a beautiful 1998 Ford Windstar.
It is red.

I am in awe of God's goodness to our little girl and to us.
When we told Rebecca this morning that we were getting the van she had asked for and that God had provided it without us doing anything, she clapped her hands and smiled. She said, "I know. Let's make up a cheer for God! Like this, Yay God! Yay God! Yay God!"

Yes indeed, Rebecca. Yay God!
Erica at 10:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home