Erica online

Wednesday, August 24

Diaper Be Gone...

I was reading over some posts in the last few months.
I noticed there were a few in which I complained about Isabella's lack of desire to potty train.
I spent alot of time complaining about my frustration, and a little on her frustration too.

When she did potty train, I didn't even post one little post about her success.
She is did great and has been wearing panties successfully for a couple months.

Once she made up her mind to do it, she did great. She trained quickly, with limited "accidents".

Its so easy to complain about the hard stuff, and then I said nothing about her success.

Cindy's post about Kelvin's success made me think twice about celebrating success!
So YAY BELLA!
Erica at 1:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home