Erica online

Saturday, April 15

Trip to Narnia...

My sister and I are on an adventure fleeing the reign of the white witch and going to places where Aslaan is on the move!!!
hee hee

We are in Kansas City at the International House of Prayer. As we went south from Winnipeg, we watched the grass turn from dead brown, to a mix of brown and grey with specks of green, to more green than grey and then finally to a lucious, lively vibrant green that makes my heart rejoice!

Unlike Susan, Edmund, Lucy and Peter...we did NOT encounter an trouble along our way. There was no secret police (that we know of ) and we did not encounter any talking beavers. Although one gopher looked at me funny and I thought he might be trying to communicate with me.

I have enjoyed being in the prayer room, Encounter God Service, and more prayer room. Then we took in some shopping, swam in a heated, outdoor pool and I layed in the sun.

So basically, I'm in paradise.
Tonight we are going to a special service and then going to try out some Kansas City BBQ, but in the meantime I shall walk along and "drink in the blossoms" of the blooming trees.
(Does copyright law allow me to write "drink in blossoms" or do I have pay Lucy Maud Montgomery's children some money now?)

A BIG PS...My sister read my blog and noted to me that I might have offended EVERYONE in Winnipeg in this post, by suggesting that the white witch is reigning in Winnipeg. Just to be clear...that reference to Narnia referred to the lack of green in the city (physically) NOT the spiritual climate...so I do NOT think that satan is running Winnipeg, and if you got that impression, I apologize.
Erica at 6:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home