Erica online

Saturday, December 23

Family Photo 2006...

We were too busy this fall to get our family photo done so I thought I'd share Christmas family photos from the last few years instead. Happy Christmas thoughts to all!

Christmas 2000 - our first family Christmas photo, DJ, me and Rebecca (in-utero). I was expecting Rebecca so we thought we'd start a tradition of family photos at Christmas!


Christmas 2001 was our first "official" Christmas family photo since we had our little princess with us. I was so excited about dressing her up for the photo!



Christmas 2002 - The one big change from Christmas 2001 is that we added a kid. As indicated by their dresses, we thought they made a nice matching set!



Christmas 2003 we did not have a family picture taken as I was caring for two babies, and I looked like a hag. I avoided all cameras during this stage but by the next fall, I was feeling more sane and I asked for Lynne to come take some family shots, she graciously agreed.
This beautiful photo was taken by Lynne.


Here we are in front our itty-bitty Christmas tree in 2004.


This is our family on Christmas 2005.

Christmas 2006

Since we did not have the time to get our family picture done this year (so much for traditions), I commissioned our resident artist Rebecca to do one of our family. It is amazing how blonde we all look this year!




Erica at 10:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home