Erica online

Saturday, December 30

I'm it...But Not for Long...

I got tagged by Rebecca. I have to say 5 things that people might not know about me and then tag other people. So I'm it.

1. When I was younger I was very skinny and my big brother used to make me cry by calling me Skeletor. He was the bad guy in He-Man. (now I would love to be called skeletor :)

2. Because I love to shop people think I'm a spender, but I'm actually a saver. What I love about shopping is finding bargains, its a game to me and I am actually good with money.

3. I am allergic to band-aids. (adhesives make my skin break out in hives)

4. In grade four I beat up a boy and made him cry because he was teasing my cousin.

5. I can eat an entire jar of dill pickles in one sitting. They are like candy to me. Pregant or not.

Now I tag:
Deanna
Lynne
Rhonda
Mom
Cindy (because she needs to update her blog)
Erica at 2:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home