Erica online

Friday, June 4

Some "cutisms" for the week out of the mouths of my adorable children:

Rebecca: "Mommy, can I have eggos for breakfast?"
Mommy: "Sure"
Rebecca: "Mom, you're the best good!"

After getting a rake with her shovel and pail set, Rebecca made this comment, "Look daddy! Its a grass cleaner!"

Both girls have been watching the Sound of Music lately. They LOVE it. So they've both been running through the back yard, yelling "I'm Maria! I'm Maria! I'm running late!"
(the scene at the beginning when she's late for prayers)

More S of M: Rebecca told Isabella in the car " I am Maria and you are Ee-Lee-sil-aa." (Liesel)

This morning at breakfast, they wanted lemons. So they sat there eating them with hilarious faces, Rebecca really ate hers and Isabella pretended to, saying "I love lenoms".

They are so much fun!


Erica at 2:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home